Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is not a blog about one thing - not just my experiences with art, or cooking, or travel - but about all of the odd little things that make up me. As you can see by my interests, of which I have may, this blog will take a lot of twists and turns. One (please forgive my use of "one" - chalk it up to my years of reading and analyzing English literature) may also assume from my list of interests that I am a world traveler with a keen eye for art who loves to cook - things I wish I could do well but struggle to find the time, money, and talent to accomplish. So my wishes and dreams will poke their smudgy noses in every once in a while. You will find many random thoughts, book reviews, successes, and failures, and as promised every post will most likely be a little odd - just like me.

2 comments:

  1. Smudgy dream noses? One must say you are indeed an odd wad. To you I say write away, right away. Or would that be write a way? Right....away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Outstanding! I can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete